Quality and Environment
Thanks to the achievement of the UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and UNI EN ISO 14001:2004 certificates, CARVER was one of the first Italian companies to integrate Quality Management and Environmental Management Systems, thus assuring:
- Selectively chosen raw materials and providers, with health, safety and environmental protection as criteria;
- Lab instruments, production plans, raw materials and final production under constant control;
- Easy identification of the entire manufacturing process for each product;
- Environmental-friendly stages of production;
- Utmost reduction of risk factors for workers' and users' health;
- Scrupulous conforming to the legislation concerning safety on the job, health and environmental protection;
- Regular updating of technical and safety documentation;
- Highly qualified technical assistance;
- Continuous innovation, in order to anticipate the latest market's requirements.
- The certificates can be downloaded from our website www.carver.it
The safety data sheets of our products are added to their respective delivery notes. Furthermore, they are on file at the Centro Antiveleni (Poisons Centre) Niguarda in Milan. In case of need it is possible to call up this centre (phone +39 (0)2 66101029) at any time to have toxicological information and assistance in Italian. To get assistance in English, send an e-mail to email@example.com
Our safety data sheets are also available, upon registration, on our website www.carver.it in the section "Technical and safety documentation".
Product Insurance Policy
The R.C. Product (civil liability) Insurance Policy is a guarantee of refund in case of damages suffered by a third party, if caused by defective products. Because each product batch is tested in our laboratory before distribution, defective products are extremely rare. Nevertheless, we want even this remote possibility of defect to be further assured with a policy that puts the minds of our clients and us at rest.
Rodano, January 2010