General sale conditions
TERMS OF PAYMENT
We currently accept payments by means of Visa and MasterCard.
No additional expense shall be charged for payment by credit card.
DELIVERY TIMING AND COSTS
In order to speed up your deliveries, we have selected a service that ensures the delivery of the items ordered within 4/5 working days for Italy and within 6/7 working days from date of shipment for all Countries belonging the European Union.
We recommend you always check the number and the good condition of the packages and otherwise add the wording “WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHECK THE CONTENTS” in a timely manner. Replacement and redelivery charges shall be entirely borne by us.
We currently ship at fixed rates to Italy and to all Countries of the European Union based on the following costs:
- Italy: 20,00 Euro + VAT for purchases of no more than 50,00 Euro + VAT. No charge for purchases over 50,00 Euro + VAT.
- Foreign countries: 50,00 Euro + VAT for purchases of no more than 200,00 Euro + VAT. No charge for purchases over 200,00 Euro + VAT.
Our couriers carry out deliveries during ordinary working hours (9 a.m. – 5 p.m.); for this reason. we recommend you select a delivery address where our carrier is sure to find somebody to whom deliver the goods. We would ask you to kindly let us have a contact telephone number which is always available, in order to make it as easy as possible for our courier to carry out its task.
CARVER shall deliver the goods that have been ordered to the address provided. All delivery times shown are estimates that are exclusively based on availability, ordinary order processing and delivery times provided by the carriers.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Product prices are clearly shown on our website and do not include VAT. In addition to the product price, you need to consider shipment costs. The information relating to pricing and availability shown on the CARVER website is subject to alteration without notice.
VAT is not chargeable for the EU Companies (Italy excluded).
Carver.it shall not be liable for errors or omissions in this website or any other website it may refer to and/or be linked to. In no case shall the carver.it website be liable for any specific, incidental and/or indirect damage that may be related to the use of data provided in the website. The information contained in this website may be subject to inaccuracies of a technical or other nature, or else to typographic errors. The information here contained is subject to periodic corrections; such corrections shall be included in the website. Carver.it may introduce improvements and/or the aforementioned corrections in its website at any time. All parts of this disclaimer notice shall automatically apply to all the improvements and to all the corrections as soon as they appear on the website. It shall be your sole responsibility to assess the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all the options, notices, services, goods and other information supplied through the website. Carver.it provides no guarantee that the website will never be subject to interruptions, or that it will be free of errors, or that any errors existing in the website will be corrected.
LEGISLATION IN FORCE AND JURISDICTION
The parties mutually resolve that this contract shall be fully governed by the Italian law.
Any dispute arising in connection with the application, execution, interpretation or breach of the contract entered into online by the Customer and Carver.it shall be subject to the Italian jurisdiction.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Carver guarantees the right of withdrawal from the purchase agreement for any reason whatsoever. In order to exercise said right, it is necessary to send a simple notice stating said intention, within 10 (ten) days of the date of receipt of the goods ordered (pursuant to Article 64 of Legislative Decree no. 206 of 06/09/2005) and return the goods to us within a further 15 (fifteen) days of notification of the Return Authorisation Code (RAC) from Customer Service.
Upon arrival of the goods we recommend you check that:
- The number of packages tallies with the number specified in the accompanying document.
- The identity and quality of the products, as may be specified on the packaging, matches that which is specified in the accompanying invoice which is always issued with dispatch of the order.
- Any discrepancy in the number of packages or in the specifications, and likewise any loss or damages, must be immediately notified to the carrier and punctually reported to the e-mail address email@example.com with indication of all the order details.
- Q: To whom does the right of withdrawal apply?
- A: The right of withdrawal is reserved only to individual persons and hence excludes purchases made by retailers or by parties which for any account purchase in order to resell to third parties.
- Q: What does it involve?
- A: In compliance with the provisions of the most recent Italian legislation (Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/5/1999), the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 10 (ten) days of receipt of the goods, returning the products in question to Carver S.r.l., which will refund the price of the returned goods. It is specified that in the cases of special promotions, in which the purchase of one product is linked to another which is sold at a paltry price or even offered as a free gift, in order for the right of withdrawal to be legitimately exercised both products included in the purchase must be returned, as the accessoriness linking the promotional product to the other product is binding.
- Q: How is the right of withdrawal applied?
A: Before sending the e-mail message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, it is advisable to have the following documents and data to hand:
- original invoice (specify the order number, invoice number); in the case of partial withdrawal, in additional to the purchase invoice, the item code/s;
- details of the bank account through which to receive the transfer (ABI – CAB routing codes – Account number of the person to whom invoice is addressed). In the event that the purchaser (meaning the name on the invoice), to whom the withdrawal refers, is without his/her bank details, he/she may provide those of a family member or an acquaintance, explicitly requesting and authorising Carver S.r.l. to credit the sum to said bank account.
The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- the goods purchased must be intact, packaged in their original packaging and free from shipping damage.
- pursuant to law, the shipping costs will be borne by the customer;
- upon their arrival at the warehouse, the goods will be examined to assess any damage or tampering (that the returned goods are substantially intact is an essential condition to exercise of the right of withdrawal) hence we recommend the utmost care in preparation of the parcel and use of the original packaging.
- Q: How is the return shipment made?
- After having initiated the return procedures and obtained the Return Authorisation Code (RAC) for shipment, it is necessary to take all due precautions to protect the goods from any damage, mark or perishing. Carver S.r.l. reserves the right to reject the goods received in the event of failure to comply with the aforesaid procedure.
- Note on the parcels dispatched, in a clearly visible position, the Return Authorisation Code (RAC) received.
Send the goods at one’s own expense, to the following address:
Via Giovanni, XXIII, 36
20090 Rodano (MI) ITALY
N.B.: it is recommended that customers send the goods through a courier or other means which allow the shipment to be tracked. It remains implicit that CARVER will not effect refund of the goods to which the withdrawal refers if it does not receive the relative consignment.
- Q: How soon is the bank transfer for returns made?
A: Within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, CARVER will arrange for the customer to be credited with the amount corresponding to the value of the goods appearing on the invoice. The shipment costs are not included in the aforesaid amount. This complies with Article 5, sub-section 6, of Legislative Decree no. 185 of 22/05/1999
Warning: CARVER hereby reserves the right not to accept shipments of components or products that:
- do not contain packaging suitable for transportation of the goods;
- have been effected without having first applied to the Carver Customer Service and obtained the Return Authorisation Code (RAC)
- have been effected without following the dispatch procedures specified.